|Ms. T. Kirkpatrick
New Library Fine Policy
· All students MUST have their I.D. before they check out a book.
· Students are allowed to check out 3 books at a time.
· The student’s have10 days to return all checked out items.
· After 10 days, all unreturned library materials will start accruing a 10 cent per day fine.
· Patrons cannot check out any more books until their fines are paid. If patrons refuse to pay the fine, their library privileges will be forfeited for the 2013-2014 school year.
· The MAXIMUM FINE FOR A BOOK IS $10.00.
· If a book is lost, the book must be paid for or replaced with a hardback copy.
· Not paying a fine can result in report cards and/or diplomas being held by the school until the fine are cleared up.
Terrie Kirkpatrick, BCHS Librarian
Maintain a good relationship with books and your school’s library!!!
1. Students may use the BCHS library to work on homework, use the computer, or visit Joe Bear. Teachers, please send a maximum of 4 students at a time unless you have previously scheduled classes for a particular day. All students coming to the library MUST bring a pass with them.
2. Students must use their inside voices while in the library.
3. Student must be respectful of others and the librarian while using the library.
BCHS Library Mission Statement
Ms. Terrie L. Kirkpatrick
The Mission of the Bradley Central High School Library is to provide a positive, cheerful, environment where patrons (students and teachers) want to come to read for pleasure or for class requirements.
Every student is treated with respect and dignity.
The BCHS Librarians strive to make the library a place where “YOU WANT TO BE”